- You are permitted to print and download extracts from the Ronez Limited website for your own use only and on the following basis. (a) no documents or related graphics on this website are modified in any way, (b) no graphics on this website are used separately from accompanying text, and (c) any of our copyright and trade mark notices and this permission notice appear in all copies.
- Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this website, including without limitation photographs and graphical images, are owned by Ronez Limited or our licensors. For the purposes of these notes, any use of extracts from this website other than in accordance with clause 1. for any purpose is prohibited.
- Subject to clause 1., no part of this website may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without our prior written permission.
- Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
Visitor Material And Conduct
- You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from the Ronez Limited website any material, (a) that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience, (b) for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and / or approvals, (c) which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in the UK or any other country in the world, or (d) which is technically harmful, including and without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data.
- Ronez Limited will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting any material in breach of clauses 1. and 2. above.
Links To And From Other Websites
- Links to third party websites from the Ronez Limited website are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you may leave this website. We have not reviewed all of these third party websites and do not control and are not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. We therefore do not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- If you would like to link to the Ronez Limited website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, the home page of this website, and subject to the following conditions. (a) you do not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of the Ronez Limited logo, (b) you do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around this website, (c) you do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any products or services other than our own, (d) you do not misrepresent your relationship with us nor present any other false information about us, (e) you do not otherwise use any Ronez Limited trademarks displayed on this website without our express written permission, (f) you do not link from a website that is not owned and managed by you, and (g) your website does not contain content that is distasteful, offensive or controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- You shall fully indemnify us for any loss or damage we or any of our group organisations may suffer or incur as a result of your breach of clause 2. above.
- While we endeavour to ensure that the information on the Ronez Limited website is correct, we do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on this website. We may make changes to the material on this website, or to the information described in it, at any time without notice. The material on this website may be out of date, and we make no commitment to update such material.
- The material on this website is provided "as is" without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide you with this website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms, including and without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill which but for these terms and conditions might have effect in relation to this website.
- Ronez Limited, any other party whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering this website, and any of our group organisations, Staff or Agents of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party, including and without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort including and without limitation negligence, contract or otherwise in connection with this website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of this website, any websites linked to this website or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing this website or your downloading of any material from this website or any websites linked to this website.
- Nothing in these notes shall exclude or limit our liability for, (a) death or personal injury caused by negligence, (b) fraud, (c) misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, or (d) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- If your use of material on this website results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment, software or data, you assume all costs thereof.
- You agree to indemnify us fully, defend and hold us, and our Staff and Agents, harmless from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of the notes by you, or your use of this website, or the use by any other person using your registration details.
Governing Law And Jurisdiction
These notes are subject to the laws and exclusive to the jurisdiction of the Bailiwick in the Islands of Jersey and Guernsey, Channel Islands. Disputes arising in connection with these notes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts.