Ronez are always delighted to help with local community projects, charities and events. This is just a small selection of the various projects that we have supported across the Channel Islands in recent years.
- Acorn Enterprises, Jersey Employment Trust - Supply Slabcrete and concrete blocks for their latest retail area.
- Durrell Go Wild Gorillas Project - Supply the concrete plynths that the Gorillas sit on.
- Durrell - Support the re-introduction of the Choughs into the wild to include the installation of nesting boxes on site.
- Back to Work - Supply 20mm Aggregate, Blocks and Cement to assist with the States of Jersey Back to Work scheme which supports people in the construction industry wishing to return to work.
- National Trust for Jersey - Supply Armour Stone.
- St John’s Recreation Centre - Supply and lay Asphalt to surrounding area.
- NatWest Island Games - Supply Slabcrete to enlarge firing points to accomodate shooters, a shipping container for equipment storage and some Gabion Stone for the Cycling.
- Liberation Day Celebrations - Loan of Ronez Megablocks to support and build stage.
- A Young Disabled Person - Supply Ronez Block Paving to assist a young disabled person to have access to his garden.
- Maison des Landes, St Ouen - Supply 20mm Aggregate for communial areas.
- School visits and Quarry Tours - Host tours and visits for 250 plus children and their teachers as well as numerous customers, architects, engineers and the like.
- Quarry Tours - Offer various as raffle prizes
- National Trust for Guernsey - Refurbishment of Church House, St Sampson.
- Royal Guernsey Light Inftantry - Rockery stone for Battle of Cambrai Memorial sunken garden.
- Commonwealth Games Team.
- The Friend's of Vallette Project - Refurbishment of the Men's Bathing Pool.
- Sausmarez Park - Playground.
- Rotary Club of Alderney - Senior Citizens Christmas Lunchs.
- Sailing Trust -Assist with building a disabled access ramp.
- Sarah Groves Foundation.
- Les Cotils - Chelsea Garden.